U5/U6 group on court 6:
- 1:00-2:00 PM on 12/10, 12/17, 1/7, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4
- 6:00-7:00 PM on 2/11
- 2:00-3:00 PM on 12/10, 12/17, 1/7, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4;
- 7:00-8:00 PM on 2/11
Winter Futsal League Schedule
What is Futsal?
- Futsal is a popular form of soccer played on court surfaces around the world.
- Fast-Paced and Fun!
- CSC Futsal is 4 v 4 played on smaller courts at Cassel's Sports Complex in Herndon;
- All skill levels: rec. and travel;
- Without the use of walls, futsal is a great skill-developer, demanding quick reflexes, fast decision making, and pin-point passing.
- Futsal is played with a special low bounce ball, requiring players to use and/or develop their skills, rather than the ball's bounce to propel it.
- Excellent for quick short passing, combination play, and working with teammates.
- What's included?
- 7 games including playoffs on Saturday afternoons from 1-3 PM* on 12/10, 12/17, 1/7, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, & 2/11. (Make-up date: 2/25);
- Membership in Virginia Futsal- the governing body of the United States Futsal Federation. Membership includes:
- Eligibility to participate in the Virginia State Championships being held January 14-15, 2017 in Manassas, VA. Virginia Futsal State Champions will go on to compete in U.S. Futsal Regional and National competitions.
- Secondary medical coverage;
- Two ways to register: Team or Individual
- Boys & Girls;
- Age groups: U9/U10, U11/U12, U13/U14, U15/U16, U17-U19
- Skill level:
- Competitive (travel),
- Recreation (All-stars, SFL)
- Max. roster size:
- Ages 9-12: 10 (8 on game day roster);
- Ages 13+: 9 (8 on game day roster);
- Guest Players (up to 2) who are rostered to another CSC Winter Futsal League team are allowed provided game day roster does not exceed 8 players. Guest players can play up but can't play down as per CSC's roster rules.
- Cost: Team $595 ($550- 2 or more teams)***
- Age groups: U5/U6, U7/U8. Players U9-U19 will be waitlisted. When adequate numbers are registered teams will be formed and players moved from the waitlist. If teams don't form, registration fees will be refunded.
- U5/U6 and U7/U8 age groups will play 3 v 3 or 4 v 4, no keepers.
- Cost: $125 (includes CSC Winter Futsal League T-shirt)
November 6, 2016 Extended to Nov. 20, 2016; Closed
November 20, 2016 Closed
Questions? Please contact CSC's Club Technical Director, Marcelo Gangotena:
*Schedule may include evening games.
**Divisions may be reconfigured based on the teams registered. The CSC Club TD will determine divisions.
***Discount will be refunded prior to the start of the competition if entrance fee paid with credit card.