Boys & Girls U13-U19 (born 1999-2005)- SFL (Must play on a current CSC SFL team or have a group of players enough to form a new team- please contact CSC Club TD J. Marcelo Gangotena to bring your team to CSC):
Overview: For boys & girls seeking to have fun, enjoy friends, and maintain a level of physical fitness in a fun, learning environment.
Goals for the U13-U19 SFL Age Group:
- Have fun, continue developing a passion and love for soccer, and improve while continuing to learn the principles of play in a team environment;
- Emphasize physical fitness while participating in soccer activities;
- Create a balance where players can experience the structure and commitment of playing soccer in a team environment with other non-soccer activities.
- 8 Games*: Mostly Saturdays at various fields in Northern Virginia. Home games played on fields local to Chantilly.
- Practices*: 2x/ week with team. Days, times, and fields TBD.
- Approximate Start Dates:
- Games (SFL): Saturday, 4/7;
- Practices: Week of 4/2
What's included in SFL registration:
- 8 weeks Saturday SFL games plus SFL Tournament (included for teams that decide to play)*;
- 2x/week practices w/team*
- 6 weeks of Friday Free Play*;
- VYSA Insurance;
- CSC practice t-shirt;
- Coaches with age appropriate USSF coaching licenses and criminal backgroud checks.
- Club Dues and Administrative fees.
Not included: Uniform ($45- youth/$50-adult)**; Fairfax County Field User Fees: in-county ($8.00/player); out-of-county ($30.00/player); extra CSC practice shirts ($12/ea)
Registration fee: $125 ($175 on 1/31)
Registration: Click Here
*Weather Permitting/fields are open/scheduled subject to change. Due to time constraints and field availability, make-up games and practices at the team and club's discretion.
**Previously purchased Adidias light blue uniform kit can be used for the Spring 2018 season.
Due to the exceptionally low cost of the initial Micro-Academy, Rec. Academy I & II, and SFL registration fees, scholarships and Financial aid are no longer available. Please register early.
Questions? If you have any programming or registration questions please contact us at:
Office phone: 703-951-7112
CSC believes volunteer USSF licensed coaches are an integral part of our rec. soccer program. CSC Club TD, Marcelo Gangotena, provides educational opportunites and guidance for volunteer coaches to actively participate in our rec. program. CSC hosts VYSA licensing classes (fees reimburseable) as well as club sponsored clinics (free to CSC coaches). Recreation Coaches receive a coaching polo for games and a practice t-shirt for training sessions. Upon successful completion of the season tuition fees will be refunded.
Questions about coaching?
Please contact CSC Technical Director, Coach Marcelo: