The Chantilly Soccer Club is pleased to announce our 2017 Summer Camp schedule. Our (3) one week summer camps will be run by CSC's Club Technical Director, Marcelo Gangotena. Each week long camp will emphasize a variety of topics from foot skill training, passing, to shooting and finishing all in a fun, learning environment. All sessions will be held at conveniently located and easy to get to Arrowhead Park.
Sessions will run Monday-Friday from 9am to 12noon. Friday's session is a make-up session in case of inclement weather or if no inclement weather, a day of fun games, prizes, and awards. Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt included in registration fee.
- Learn, make friends, have fun, & improve!
- Great Coaches including CSC Technical Director Marcelo Gangotena and CSC Staff Coach Benji Flores
- Register before April 1 and receive a 10% discount
- Week long sessions M-Fr, 9AM-12PM
- Location: Arrowhead Park #1 (turf)
- Free Camp t-shirt
Week 1, July 10-14: Recreation- boys & girls ages U5-U15 (born 2002-2012);
Week 2, July 17-21: Rec. & Travel- boys & girls rising ages U9-U18 (born 2000-2009);