The Chantilly Soccer Club is a community based club dedicated to providing all players access to learning and playing organized youth soccer. Scholarships are available through Fairfax County's Neighborhood and Community Services Youth Sports Scholarship Program or financial aid through the Club due to special circumstances.
NCS Youth Sports Scholarship Program
Qualify for or be currently receiving assistance from one or more of the programs listed below:
- Free or Reduced School Lunch
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Aid for Dependent Children
- Foster Care
AND Meet each of the criteria listed below:
- Live in Fairfax County or the City of Fairfax
- Be enrolled in school (kindergarten through 12th grade)
- Commit to attend a minimum of 80% of scheduled practices and games
- Not be currently served by an existing scholarship or fee waiver program
- Applications must be submitted by sports organizations. Parents/guardians are required to complete the application and submit it to the Chantilly Soccer Club. The scholarship request is for a reduction in seasonal registration fees only- not for equipment or coaching fees. Please make sure to circle registration fee waiver on the application form. The NCS Scholarship applies only to the reduction of registration fees for certain programs: Spring/Fall - Travel 2, Rec. Jamboree, & Rec. SFL; Winter: Futsal League & Futsal Weekday Training; Summer Camps. Please compete and upload the application and supporting documents during the registration process. Alternatively, applicants can send application and supporting documents to: Chantilly Soccer Club, P.O. Box 3170, Oakton, VA 22124
- Parents/Guardians: To apply, complete the application. For application: Click Here. Ensure that the application has been signed by a parent/guardian. Attach official documents signifying the child is receiving aid. If such documents are not available, a school employee, social worker, or case worker must sign the form to verify eligibility.
Deadlines: Submit applications by the following deadlines:
- Spring 2016: Friday, April 1
- Fall 2016: Friday, Sept. 9
- Winter 2016/17: Futsal League: Friday, Dec. 5; Futsal Training: Friday, Jan. 6.
- Registration- make sure to register for your appropriate age group and program before the date late fees begin. At check-out make sure to check the financial aid box. Once the paperwork is complete and the grant approved, applicants will be invoiced and payment of reduced registration fees can be made through our registration system. Generally, the scholarship grant will reduce the seasonal registration fees between 45-65%. For Spring 2016 scholarship recepients can expect the following registraton fees: Travel 2: $75; Rec. SFL: $60; Rec. Jamboree: $40. In order to expedite the applicaton process, please upload the NCS application and supporting documents during the registration process. Applications not received in good order by the seasonal deadline will result in suspension of playing privileges. Playing privileges will be reinstated upon reception of the applicaton and supporting documents in good order or full payment of registration fees including any late fees that may apply.
Players who don't meet the eligibility requirements for NCS's Youth Sports Scholarship Program or need further assistance beyond what is provided by the NCS scholarship grant can apply for financial aid through the Chantilly Soccer Club. Each request is handled on a case-by-case basis. Please send inquiries to: Chantillysoccerclub@gmail.com